2020 Jeep Gladiator Preview
The iconic Jeep Gladiator pickup truck hasn’t been in production since 1988, so it’s safe to say that Jeep enthusiasts everywhere are anxiously awaiting the 2020 re-emergence of this off-road Jeep truck. Join Dan Cummins Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram as we divulge all the details we know so far in our 2020 Jeep Gladiator preview, and get ready to picture yourself dominating the trails near Lexington!
What Makes the Jeep Gladiator so Special?
The Jeep Gladiator is in a class of its own, combining the iconic 4×4 capabilities the Jeep brand is known for with the utility and towing abilities of a pickup truck, creating an open-air pickup that will live up to your expectations on and off-road in Georgetown.
Jeep Gladiator Features and Performance
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator will combine its unique, awe-inspiring performance capabilities with the off-road and technology features you’ve come to expect from a new Jeep model. Here are the highlights:
- Towing and Payload Capacities
- The Jeep Gladiator is capable of towing up to 7,650 pounds, and it already earned a Best-in-Class payload capacity of 1,600 pounds.
- Convenience Features
- A three-position tailgate allows you to reconfigure the tailgate to suit all your needs, while an option roll-up tonneau cover protects your belongings. A 115-volt power outlets keep your necessities fully charged.
- Technology Features
- You’ll always be connected on Nicholasville streets thanks to Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity. An industry-exclusive removable wireless Bluetooth® speaker ensures your cabin is always neatly organized.
- Off-Road Features
- No matter which Gladiator trim you choose, you can rest assured you’ll get Jeep 4×4 capabilities that suit high and low range conditions. You’ll also get durable Dana 44 front and rear axles, and if you opt for top-tier trims, you’ll be awarded FOX shocks, 33-inch terrain tires, and locking wide track axles.
- Open-Air Design
- Just like the Jeep Wrangler, you can choose either a soft or hard top for your Gladiator, and they’re removable so you can enjoy the beautiful Winchester weather. If you prefer it, you’ll even have the freedom of folding your windshield and removing your doors!
Dan Cummins Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Is Your Trusted Jeep Dealer
Eager to schedule a test drive in the 2020 Jeep Gladiator when it arrives at Dan Cummins Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Paris? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help! If you just can’t wait to get behind the wheel of your off-road Jeep, take a look at our new Wrangler inventory.
More From Dan Cummins Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Lexington drivers who recognize the renowned quality of the storied Jeep Wrangler may be more familiar with its head-turning performance and rugged exterior. However, much of what makes the 2020 Jeep Wrangler so capable on back roads actually takes place in the cabin. From its spacious dimensions, cabin comfort and smart design, and trail-ready engineering,…
Lexington drivers interested in the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee for its durable and trail-inspired design. With 12 trim levels to choose from, the Jeep Grand Cherokee configurations are sure to offer you the particular technology and comfort features that fit your budget and lifestyle around Georgetown. Read below to discover which is your favorite with…
If you’re thinking about making the RAM 3500 your next vehicle, it’s probably because you’re looking for a truck that can do some major towing. Whether you plan on towing an RV, or have to tow a large trailer around Nicholasville for work, the RAM 3500 towing capacity should have you covered. The exact towing capacity…