2020 Jeep Gladiator Preview
The iconic Jeep Gladiator pickup truck hasn’t been in production since 1988, so it’s safe to say that Jeep enthusiasts everywhere are anxiously awaiting the 2020 re-emergence of this off-road Jeep truck. Join Dan Cummins Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram as we divulge all the details we know so far in our 2020 Jeep Gladiator preview, and get ready to picture yourself dominating the trails near Lexington!
What Makes the Jeep Gladiator so Special?
The Jeep Gladiator is in a class of its own, combining the iconic 4×4 capabilities the Jeep brand is known for with the utility and towing abilities of a pickup truck, creating an open-air pickup that will live up to your expectations on and off-road in Georgetown.
Jeep Gladiator Features and Performance
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator will combine its unique, awe-inspiring performance capabilities with the off-road and technology features you’ve come to expect from a new Jeep model. Here are the highlights:
- Towing and Payload Capacities
- The Jeep Gladiator is capable of towing up to 7,650 pounds, and it already earned a Best-in-Class payload capacity of 1,600 pounds.
- Convenience Features
- A three-position tailgate allows you to reconfigure the tailgate to suit all your needs, while an option roll-up tonneau cover protects your belongings. A 115-volt power outlets keep your necessities fully charged.
- Technology Features
- You’ll always be connected on Nicholasville streets thanks to Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity. An industry-exclusive removable wireless Bluetooth® speaker ensures your cabin is always neatly organized.
- Off-Road Features
- No matter which Gladiator trim you choose, you can rest assured you’ll get Jeep 4×4 capabilities that suit high and low range conditions. You’ll also get durable Dana 44 front and rear axles, and if you opt for top-tier trims, you’ll be awarded FOX shocks, 33-inch terrain tires, and locking wide track axles.
- Open-Air Design
- Just like the Jeep Wrangler, you can choose either a soft or hard top for your Gladiator, and they’re removable so you can enjoy the beautiful Winchester weather. If you prefer it, you’ll even have the freedom of folding your windshield and removing your doors!
Dan Cummins Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Is Your Trusted Jeep Dealer
Eager to schedule a test drive in the 2020 Jeep Gladiator when it arrives at Dan Cummins Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Paris? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help! If you just can’t wait to get behind the wheel of your off-road Jeep, take a look at our new Wrangler inventory.
More From Dan Cummins Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
If you’ve settled on the capable Jeep Renegade as your next SUV, it’s time to choose exterior and interior colors that match your personal style. With 10 exterior Jeep Renegade colors to choose from, you’ll stand out whether you’re hitting the trails or running errands all over Lexington! Explore all possible paint and trim pairings…
The Jeep Renegade brings strong performance chops and capabilities to the Lexington, but that’s just the beginning! The 2020 Jeep Renegade interior is all luxury, featuring high-tech features and an upscale design that maximizes cabin space. Not only are there tons of options available, but there are plenty of Jeep Renegade interior accessories to personalize…
It takes a powerful pickup to command the roads of Lexington and Georgetown, so just how much can a RAM 1500 tow? The 2020 RAM 1500 towing capacity clocks in 12,750 pounds – the best in the V8 class! How does the latest model combine rock-solid performance with high-tech features? Let’s find out: New RAM 1500…